Parents what you need to know….
All students need to be dressed in uniform
- Polo shirt or dress with HRA logo
- Navy or Khaki shorts, skirts, pants
- Jeans and spirit shirts can be worn on Fridays
Classroom materials/supply lists are ready and can be found in the lobby or by email per request.
- Class begins at 8:45 with Jesus time so please make sure your child is dropped off by 8:30, we want to ensure that the start of their day has as little disruption as possible.
- Lunch will be provided by Wholesome Tummies. The menu will be posted and can be emailed per request. Lunch items are pre-selected for the month.
- We will be using Zoo Phonics combined with Saxon Mathematics curriculum.
- HRA’s program exceeds the Nevada Pre-K standards.
- Students will be given homework each week beginning the week of 9/12/16.
- Please bring in a family picture for your child on the first day of school (8/29/16)
- End of the year goals:
- All students will be reading on some level by May 2017.
- Students will be able to write 1-2 paragraphs
- Students will be introduced to concept of time and money.